Are you a student who has an excellent project in mind that could help benefit the campus community? Are you a group of students who are fundraising to start a new a service or attend a conference? If you are an Okanagan College Students’ Union member and have a great initiative that would help benefit the campus community, we encourage you to apply for our Student Initiatives program.
How it Works:
How to Get Reimbursed
- Download and fill out the Reimbursement form. Please list all items individually (except for multiples of the same item).
- DO: List each item you bought and its price. If you bought multiples of the same item, the price should be the total of those items.
- DO: Be reasonably specific when listing your expenses, like “5 boxes of granola bars” or “pack of pencils.” (You don’t need to include brand names or flavours.)
- DO NOT: Use vague terms like “groceries” or “stationary supplies”
- Scan or take pictures of your receipts. Itemized receipts are mandatory for each item purchased; otherwise, we will not reimburse them.
- Email your form and receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow 5 business days for us to review your expenses.
- We will mail you a cheque if and when your expenses have been approved.